Here are some posts from other places that I write, including opensource.com, southwestraleigh.com (Raleigh’s Creative District), and another project that I’m involved with: CityCamp Raleigh.
See what else I’ve been saying around the web over the last few weeks.
- I haven’t been writing much, but I’ve been finding lots of great content for the community. Here’s one that I wrote:
- Here are a few of my favorites that I might have helped with:
South West Raleigh
- Can Earp’s Seafood be the Catalyst for a New South Saunders?
- An Update from the Creative District Editors
- Volunteer to Help Clean-up the Tornado Damage
- Lunch Series on CPTED, Community Gardens, and Greenways
- The Saturday Market by Rebus Works
- Making Zoning and the UDO Sexy
- South West Citizens Explore CAT Routes and UDO Maps
- Greetings from Raleigh exhibit opening
- Councilor Baldwin on Goals, Gangs, and Gov 2.0